Sunday 22 July 2012

Donuts


21 July 2012
Donuts
Today is the 11th day since I started polymer clay. I feel that making miniature from polymer clay is easy but making it looks realistic is the most difficult part. I am a perfectionist and get very frustrated when it didn’t turn out to what I expected. 

The icing on the donuts that I made was very messy. It was very difficult to control. As you can see from the photo, some donuts had other colour of the icing at the sides. I tried to wipe away but it got even messier. It is very hard to explain in words of my whole process. I nearly want to trash them away, but decided to keep them after seeing all the nice comments on my works in deviantART. Thanks to all the deviants who added my works as favorite and advice me how to improve on them. Every favorite, comment and advise is very important to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment