Sunday 16 September 2012

Cupcakes



13-14 September 2012
Cupcakes
The cupcake base that I made was hand-sculpt, I have not do any mold for it yet. The cupcakes with kiwi and orange topping were not very successful. The base was too tight and the overall proportion was not correct. 

As for the Halloween cupcake, I know it was not nicely done because I did it as a trial piece. If I have time, I will do a collection for Halloween goodies. 

On the second day, I did strawberry cupcakes. For this attempt, I refined the cupcake base and reduced the height of it. The diameter for the strawberry cupcake is 1cm.


2 comments:

  1. great blog! I want to start doing some crafts for halloween too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^^ Can't wait to see your halloween works. I am still working on more halloween miniature, hope I manage get them done before halloween

      Delete