Saturday 4 August 2012

Salmon Sashimi

1-2 August 2012
Salmon Sashimi
My friends did some plates and lemon cane for me. Though they are new with polymer clay making, but they did a very good job. I am glad to have them helping me out with what I am still weak at. We intent to sell some of our works so stay tune for more details.

To incorporate with the plate and cane I got, I made some salmon sashimi. At first, I over estimated the size, they were too big for the plate. I had to redo the salmon again. I was very happy with the end product.



Salmon Sashimi Earrings.


These are the plate and teapot set that I have made. They were badly done TT.TT


Lots of dishware and cutlery done by my friends ^^

2 comments:

  1. How skillful your friend is! Those look like store bought miniature-amazing! By the way, your salmon looks so realistic-great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks, they will be happy if they know this ^^

      Delete